Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi, new here from Florida by way of KY

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hello everyone, I'm Jeana, I live in FL, and was a member of Bad Girls for a LONG time and haven't really had a scrappy home since then. I seemed to get alot more done with the inspiration of incredible artists even though my work is never as amazing, it still set a great example and I see that quality of work here! <3

I have one daughter, Chelsea, who is in college now, 2nd year, at U of South Florida in Tampa, married for 11 years and have 4 doxie kids. I work a little on the side with some Dachshund Rescue groups so if you are ever looking for a sweet 4 legged friend, let me know! I also have other rescue groups I work with so………. anyway……….(it's a bit of a passion of mine LOL

Oh and I am a stay at home empty nester but only because of several medical problems that keep me from being able to work at my profession, Pharmacy, so my money gets a tad tighter than it used to. sigh

Oh well, that's enough, I tend to ramble so shut me up if I talk too much! LOL

welcome to Swirlydoos. You are right there are many incredible artists here. I am not one of them but every one of the women here are so nice. There are many dog lovers here. I alsoo ramble but my main idea is Welcome.

Hi Jeana, Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hello Jeana and welcome. Very happy that you joined us.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Hi Jeana!!! I'm so glad that you have joined us! I was the one chatting with you on Facebook yesterday. 🙂

I'm really looking forward to seeing your work. I also think that you will fit right in with this crazy loving bunch!

Welcome~

Snagg1
            Send PM

Welcome to swirlydoos. Your gonna love it.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Jeana, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!! You're right about the inspiration to be found here; you're going to find that the love and support from all of the Savages is awesome, too!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hey jeana, where in FL. I'm from the Space Coast??

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome to our crazy little world!!

Welcome – there are several ladies from FL here, and all over the world. We are crazy enablers though – watch out!

Welcome!! Another Floridian, do they breed scrappers there?! ;D

You will definitely find inspiration here from just about anywhere you look!

Welcome, Jeana!!! So nice to have you here!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hello Jeana!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome Jeana…

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hey jeana, where in FL. I'm from the Space Coast??

Hi!
                      I live just north of Clearwater, west coast…….been here since 1988

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.