Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hi there from Northern California

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi I'm Deborah from No. Califoia (near the Napa Valley) and just found Swirlydoos. I am a scrapbook addict and love to go to scrapbook conventions and special events. I am happily married and work F/T and enjoy scrapping and crafting P/T. I am hoping that I can retire early to pursue my passion as a photographer and scrapbooker/artist.
      I have a grown son, a great daughter in law (who I have introduced scrapbooking to), and am a loving
      Grandma to 10 year old Dakota. I love to travel and shop for new scrapbook and art items, and I can't wait for my first scrapbook kit from Swirlydoos!

Deborah, welcome to Swirlydoos. Looking forward to seeing some LO's featuring Dakota and your other family members.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome Deborah!!

Welcome to Swirlyville!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hey Deborah! Glad to see you posting on the forums. Jump right in, they only bite on add on day. =o) I look forward to getting to know you better!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville, Deb!!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

We don't bite….nibble maybe. LOL Welcome to the Savage Country! Can't wait to see your work

On add-on day it can be a down right knock down drag out! Ok, not really! It's just a scrappy frenzy that day. So, if you are thinking about getting an add-on you better jump on it because sometimes the add-ons are gone in minutes!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Deborah, welcome to Swirlydoos where the kits are stunning and the Savages are soooo friendly!!!!!! (Shhhh, ladies, let's not scare her!!!!)
                Can't wait to see your work!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Hi Deborah. Welcome!

WELCOME to Swirlyville, Deborah!! Just come swirl around with us early on add on day! Or there is always perma add on:)

Looking forward to seeing your work!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hello Deborah!!! Finally someone from Cali!!!! I live in the valley!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Hi Deborah!!! Welcome to Swirlyville!! I look forward to getting to know you. I think you are going to love it here!!!

Welcome-Jewelled-Dragonfly.gif

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hi and Welcome to SDoos!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.