This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Im new in here my name is Sandra and I live in Iceland.
    I have been scrapbooking since 2005 but the last coupple of years not so much.
    So I joint this beautyful club in order to jumpstart my scrapbook interest and to get new stuff and good friendship.

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Sandra! It is definitely filled with fabulous inspiration and wonderful Swirly sisters!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Welcome…you won't be disappointed…

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hi Sandra and a big welcome! I think you'll find lots of friends and inspiration here. Be sure to look at our challenges and join in the fun!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hello Sandra! Welcome!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hi, Sandra. Iceland is a place I really, really want to visit. It sounds so interesting. Watch out, maybe I'll come see you! Welcome to Swirlydoos.

Hi Sandra, welcome!!

Hi, Sandra. Iceland is a place I really, really want to visit. It sounds so interesting. Watch out, maybe I'll come see you! Welcome to Swirlydoos.

Youre SO welcome

Snagg1
            Send PM

Hi Sandra 🙂 Welcome to a wonderful place for lits of inspiration and great friends 🙂

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Welcome, Sandra!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome Sandra!

Hi Sandra, Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hi Sandra, welcome to the group! You'll get lot of inspiration from everyone here!

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

So I joint this beautyful club in order to jumpstart my scrapbook interest and to get new stuff and good friendship.

Oh, Sandra, you have certainly come to the right place!!!!! Krissy's kits are THE BEST out there and the Savages are a wonderful bunch.
                    Please feel free to enter the challenges. They're a perfect way to as you say jumpstart your scrapbook interest.
                    And don't forget the tutorials by our incredible Designers!!!!!

I hope to see lots of you here!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.