This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Let's talk about hidden joualing. 🙂 Do you even incorporate it into your pages? How? Check out the blog today for a quick video tutorial on one way to do it: http://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2013/04/hidden-joualing-tutorial.html

I really enjoyed the video, Rae! I love the idea of hidden joualing and have done it on a few pages. I really like your tag idea and I think I can go add something like that to several of my LO's. I actually like my handwriting, just not on my LO's. Sometimes my joualing feels to personal to have just out there for anyone to see. This is a great way to include it and keep it private!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Cool Rae, Love that spinner idea! Also love how you backed that LO with the corragated cardboard! I've just been punching a hole and adding ribbon…never even thought off doing anything else…Thanks

Thanks for the tips on hidden joualing, Rae. I'm making a mini album, and I need some ideas.

Great idea. Thanks for sharing Rae.

Great idea Rae. I'll have to try this.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thanks Rae for showing how to add joualing to my ages. I've just left them without any, now I can add the element then go back and do joualing later.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Great video Rae, I like that idea of using the game spinners!

I need to do more of this – thanks RAE!

Loved the video Rae! And I love this idea!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Awesome video, Rae! TFS!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.