Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff highlight of my day

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Thanks for the much needed distraction. I am now a swirly stalker moved out of newbie status. I do appreciate the talent here and I am leaing so much. I am scrapbooking and trying new things I do plan on sharing pictures with you I did post some on scrapbook.com but its really not that easy to set up in the gallery. I will lea tho.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Congrats on becoming a Stalker! Welcome to the jungle. LOL

Snagg1
          Send PM

This is addicting too. My kids have left me alone with the laptop and my dear daughter just brought me a heating pad. My husband took a couple to a lacrosse game and I can't sleep so I am still playing. I tried to scrapbook but I was too excited about the upcoming reveal I could not concentrate.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yup, you are definately a 'Swirly'….. 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Like Lisa V said welcome to the jungle..hehe

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Congrats on being a Swirly Stalker!

Congrats Connie!!! That is awesome!! And please do post your work here!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

You'll be Goddess in no time!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Connie, welcome to the world of Swirly Savagery!!!! Yes, it is a little addicting here!!!!
                    I'd love to see your work here, in the meantime, can you link us to your sbc site?

Snagg1
                      Send PM

I would love to share as soon as I lea how. I am technically challenged my Techi has been ignoring me I think she gave up. I do have a couple layouts worth seeing at sbc under CherishedHall My First kit work is there. Its just the beginning.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Found you!!!! And your beautiful Swirly LOs, too!!! Will leave comments on them when I play gallery catch-up, but in the meantime, I just want to tell you how much I love your work!!!!!

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Thanks that means alot I really do scrapbook I am truly really bad at computer stuff I think I just have my pictures saved in a file the site can't read. I have always loved the swirly style Most of my layouts were CTMH sketches using the cherish, imagine and reflections template books.

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Thanks for another great day. I upgraded to swirly girly, Went on a blog hop only had a little glitch in Japan left comment my name is written in japanesse. Made a google account so I could leave comments at each site. Tomorrow I will have to delegate choress around the house I will attempt to stay awake all day. I did scrapbook in bed a little did some punch work probably wasn't the best task to do but I like lacey edge paper. Messy but fun. Once again can't wait for my kit. My husband probably has it in the truck.

Snagg1
                              Send PM

Glad you had such a good day Connie, and i hope you get a handle on adding your stuff here soon.

Snagg1
                                Send PM

Thanks I took stalking seriously jk I am enjoying this almost too much. I am going to try to go back to work on monday if I continue to do so well. I have never been good with the upload download thing I am gonna get it tho.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.