Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Holiday Decor

This topic contains 72 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author

I am determined this year to have a great looking house for the holidays. I usually love to decorate, but the last few years have had the house to deal with, so NOW I can get to business.

I love making wreaths, but I haven't been making them lately mostly cause of scrapping. It takes a minute to arrange and put together a wreath. SO, I was browsing Pinterest and saw a great link for a wreath here: [link]http://wonderwomancreations.blogspot.com/2010/11/musical-christmas-wreath-tutorial.html[/url].

SO, I all the parts laying around and a day off….so……

I added another layer of cones, Kel thought it would look fuller and better…..he was RIGHT. LOL

;D

My office isn't done,.but I have a cute wreath!

[img:width=600&height=592]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1352761227_39_FT0_dsc_0010-001.jpg[/img]

I would love to see your off the page projects for the holidays!

What I love about this wreath is that you can trade out for a lot of holidays, I will post how I dress it up! Feel free to share here!

Also, I linked this up on my blog with close ups, the tut link and what I altered as well as close ups of my RR layout….I also redid by blog design, please stop by!

[link]http://mandadk.blogspot.com/[/url]

This look amazing, Manda! Can't wait to see it all dressed up for Christmas!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

That's amazing! I have a TON of pics of wreaths that I have saved, but I have never made one. Yours looks amazing! I love how versatile it looks- good as a permanent decoration!

Yeah, you can switch it, just have to be careful! The paper is pretty old. I have a few more I am going to do.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Manda that is one gorgeous wreath !!!!

That's really cool!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

MANDA……love your wreath!!

Here is one of the wreaths I made with a quick video to show you how to make the poinsettia…..it's SOOO EASY!!!

http://lynneforsythe.blogspot.com/2012/11/poinsettia-wreath.html

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awesome!! Love them! I will have to make a few to stick in the cones! ;D ;D Love your wreath!

MANDA……love your wreath!!

Here is one of the wreaths I made with a quick video to show you how to make the poinsettia…..it's SOOO EASY!!!

http://lynneforsythe.blogspot.com/2012/11/poinsettia-wreath.html

Love the wreath, Lynne and the poinsettias are gorgeous!

WOW Manda…. I love the wreath!!!!!

How do you get your hands on that many sheets of music paper????
          I really love how it looks.

Oh my wow! that wreath is amazing!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Cool wreathes ladies!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Ooh! I love it! I recently stumbled across my old orchestra/band books from high school, so I have tons of sheet music to play with here! Hmmm…..

Snagg1
                Send PM

Thrift stores can be a good source for old books and mags to use for ephemera. Also if you have some retired neighbors they often have tons of old books and mags, receipts, and cool stuff.

Yeah, I got it at an estate-garage sale, a whole book of clarinet music. I have also scored poetry, illustrations, and botanical prints, all would be good for this, but it must be double sided.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.