Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Home from the Denver Expo!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I just got home from the Scrapbook Expo in Denver and I had a blast! I got to hang out at Swirlydoo's booth, met Krissy, Kim, Laura and Mr 50 Shades, and create the Swirlydoos make and take! It was so wonderful meeting everyone! I felt like I was being greated by family! OMG!…and getting to see the DT's projects in person! They were all EXQUISITE!!! My sis, sis-in-law and myself, managed to do quite a bit of shopping and took in the Make and Take crop. We really did have a lot of fun! We didn't take in the second day of the expo, so I didn't get to meet Rae !sad (hopefully, next time I am in Denver!) but, we cropped at my sis-in-law's house on Saturday. Each of us was to prepare a make and take for the day. I taught them how to make the mousetrap refrigerator magnets that Lisa G. taught us how to make! My sis-in-law wanted to make a second one so bad, that she went out on the back porch and grabbed the one they had just set to try and catch the mouse that was sneaking in throught the doggie door! LOL!!!!! There are priorities you know!

[img:width=600&height=443]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1351507935_17_FT0_expo_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So glad you got to meet some savages..they are great aren't they. Wish I could have gone..well maybe next year!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Love the photo! What a wonderful weekend… savages, art, family, and scrapping … just doesn't get any better, does it!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Great picture so glad you had a good time.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hey Cheryl, it was fun seeing you. Glad you had a good time. Hope we didn't embarrass you too much at the crop. LOL! You sil and sis were great, had fun doing the make and take with them.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Aww, great pic! Glad you had such a great time, Cheryl!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

awww awesome!!!! one day i'll go to something fun like that lOl!

Love the photo! What a wonderful weekend… savages, art, family, and scrapping … just doesn't get any better, does it!

Ditto – feels like that meeting you and some other ladies from my online world at my local classes/workshops. Glad you had fun ladies – beautiful picture.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Cheryl, what a wonderful photo!!!!
                I'm so glad that you got to meet a few of the Savages (they are wonderful, aren't they) AND 50 shades himself!!!!!
                The only thing is, how I wish I could have been there too!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh super photo of the three of you – how fun to get to meet each other, I'd love to do that one day!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Great photo….looks like tons of fun….Krissy just make u feel like family as soon as she meet you……love ya Krissy!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

[quote]

Ditto – feels like that meeting you and some other ladies from my online world at my local classes/workshops. Glad you had fun ladies – beautiful picture.
                      [/quote]

Yeah, we did have a great time, didn't we Vicky! But why didn't we think to take pictures?? *slapping head*

Vicky came to Strathmore to teach a group of us all kind of techniques to use on a DA advent calendar that we were making. So, so beautiful. Here's a sneak peak of it. (She can't show it all until the full reveal on Nov. 23rd.)

[img:width=320&height=222]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1351558242_550_FT181299_img_5472.jpg[/img]

Awesome! Glad you had such a great time!

Hey Cheryl, it was fun seeing you. Glad you had a good time. Hope we didn't embarrass you too much at the crop. LOL! You sil and sis were great, had fun doing the make and take with them.

Nope, you didn't embarrass me at the crop! !lol I was so glad you stopped to say goodbye! My sil and sis were glad to meet you and kept talking about how great you were and how much fun it was to do the make and take! I am hoping to see you all again some time!

Cheryl, what a wonderful photo!!!!
                      I'm so glad that you got to meet a few of the Savages (they are wonderful, aren't they) AND 50 shades himself!!!!!
                      The only thing is, how I wish I could have been there too!!!!

I wish you had been there also! Someday!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.