Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Home From Work Early…Not my choice…

This topic contains 63 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Well I did it. Worked at the hospital 14 years without an injury..Then it happened..Spilled coffee from a food cart (we think) in the service elevator, and guess who slips and breaks her a$$….Yup…me…Holy good God does it hurt. So xrays and hot packs and cold packs and drugs, and here I am..Home on the couch and in a lot of pain. Sacro Lumbar sprain and sacroiliitis/iliosacral inflammation..COULD LAST WEEKS…I really don't need this right now. I cant bend,I cant sit, I cant even take my own shoes off…Well you know who has offered to disrobe me…lol…No way…fuggetaboutit….

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So sorry Lisa!! Just try to relax and enjoy the enforced vacation!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

awwwwwwwww Lisa awwwwwwww…yes try to relax and listen to Kathi 🙂

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

F&*%, Lisa! Poor you. Take it easy, and rest up. And, get better so you can go to Chicago without your work finding out!

Good greaf Lisa!! Maybe this is what you do need time to just rest and take care of your self!! You have taken care of everyone else now it is your tu to be the one that gets taken care of… Just REST you need it anyway!! {{{HUGS}}}

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

F&*%, Lisa! Poor you. Take it easy, and rest up. And, get better so you can go to Chicago without your work finding out!

Oh, this right here. Seriously Lisa, please take it easy.

OMG!!! a broken bum!!!!
            Feel better soon sweetie!

[img:width=300&height=481]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1308706515_38_FT101535_112804.jpg[/img]

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Awh Lisa, take care of yourself, relax and try to get a little pleasure out of this time off.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh Lisa, I feel so bad for you. Being in pain is just no fun. I hope you will soon be feeling a lot better!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Tailbone injuries are the worst! Take care and hopefully you can at least bend your elbow soon enough to spray a little glimmer mist…that will perk you up!

Oh, Crap! Who would think something so vital (coffee) could cause such a PITA? Butt boo-boos need TLC 🙂

that's horrible, Lisa!!! i have had a few friends with broken bums! one was a curling accident (YES I'M CANADIAN) and she just slipped and fell on the ice, and was out for the year. another was imbibing a bit too much and fell on her a$$ and was out for a long time too.

can't image what your thinking now —- will i be well enough to get on a plane? how will i do the scrappy dance of joy when i get the July kit??

all kidding aside, i hope you feel better soon, you are not one to sit and wait for the world to go by
                  {{{hugs}}}}

Ouch on the broken bum!!!!!! Oh well will have to come up with more flowers!!! Da. JK. I hope you heal soon…

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Lisa, dang it!!! What's up with us????You sprang your azz and I spranged my ankle!!!! Take care sweetie and stay off your azz!! lol!!! (sorry!!) I really do hope it doesn't take too long to heal so you can use it again! (sorry again! Long day at work WITH my spranged ankle!! It's not too bad, Doc said it wes a level 2??? what ever that means!) Take care Lisa!!!! You need to be ready when hip checking time rolls around!

Good greaf Lisa!! Maybe this is what you do need time to just rest and take care of your self!! You have taken care of everyone else now it is your tu to be the one that gets taken care of… Just REST you need it anyway!! {{{HUGS}}}

My sentiments exactly. I hope someone takes as good as care of you as you do others. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Maybe you can catch up on some of The Real Housewive episodes with a glass of Pinot Grigio.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.