Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Hot off the Press

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

That is REALLY pretty! It would go great with a couple of Fabscraps lines.

Okay…. I have a question for you guys??? WHY IS IT that they are bringing out pages that are already are so much decorated, ( I ment printed with flowers) that you even don't know WHERE TO PLACE YOUR PICTURE because all the design would be covered up? I really don't get it. Why not, run some extra (flowery) designs and we can fussy cut our hearts out. I very much like these papers, but I would have wanted that blue striped one without the flowers.
        Sorry…. for the moaning.

See I like stuff like that – totally covered with printed stuff, hee hee. But Paulien… you like to add your mixed media layers so I see how that would be more challenging.

I know, but I used to stamp lots of my pages (back in the old days) Lots of swirls and flourishes… I like to do that again. Some paper do not have the busy prints and of course I can use plain cardstock to do so, but… really like that blue and pink striped paper… I would love to see one without the flowers printed on it. ( maybe it is my mood, I don;t know)

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

These are so pretty!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yeah, I wouldn't mind finding a few of these in a kit. Actually, I'd be happy dancing to find a few.
            But I do agree with Pauline. I do wish that the manufacturers would release maybe one sheet of the stripes/floral and one just stripes. That is such a pretty patte….

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Pretty…

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Paulien I agree with you too. Why can't just have pretty muted designs that you can stamp or use mixed media on

Pretty papers but I have to agree with Pauline. It does make it hard to work with. But they are nice!!!

I like it, but I agree with the pattes. I want to decide where shit goes TYVM! :p

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ditto!!

I like it, but I agree with the pattes. I want to decide where shit goes TYVM! :p

EXACTLY!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Not really liking it!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

not my cup of tea

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.