Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I almost forgot!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

I have been trying this year to get my migraines under control and I went to the Dr. yesterday and I have high blood pressure. It can cause migraines apparently which is why I have had so many this summer after my surgery. (I have had about 15 migraines this summer.) SO, I am now on bp meds along with the meds I take if I get a migraine and the bc pills to level out my hormones! UGH!

I have to change my diet as well. No-low salt, fruits and veggies and little red meat. So, fish and broccoli it is!

Oh, my!!! Why no fruits and veggies? And no low salt? That sounds unAmerican to me!!!
    I hope that all of thise helps your migraines! I've never had one, but I know lots of people who have. Blessing to ya!

LOL!!

low salt
    fruits and veggies

only

fish chicken

no red meat or not as much

LOL

Migraines, bp issues and hormone issues would defantly be mojo killers indeed. Hopefully with the meds and diet (I so feel for ya there I'm a salt freak) gets rid of the migraines and gets th bp under control..

LOL!!

low salt
    fruits and veggies

only

fish chicken

no red meat or not as much

LOL

Oh, whew! I was going to pack an IV set up and send it UPS right away with liquid chocolate and alcohol!!! Being on your diet is exactly what I NEED to be doing…but, I'm not!! LOL!

HAHAAA Debbie, send it anyway!! ;)

Ok, Manda! Just called UPS! I'm sampling the chocolate and booze right now….just to make sure it's not poison! It'll make you feel better fast! LOL!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Debbie I think I want you to be my DR. Manda has the dr suggested exercise along with diet changes? Several people I go to the gym with were having BP issues. Once under control were able to come off meds.

I know I need to do that! :p I used to be so good about it, but I have def slacked. I am going to make the changes…already started some and go from there.

🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wow Manda!! All those pills! Hopefully it'll all help!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I hope that helps you!

it's amazing the difference that foods can make. hope you are feeling better soon, Manda!

I have already started a newerish diet. And exercise as well, I refuse to be on pills for a long time.

Snagg1
            Send PM

LOL…newerish diet! Love it.

I hope it works Manda and more importantly, that it is something that you can stick with AND will keep those pills far, far away.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Manda, if it stops the migranes, it'll be worth it!!!!!! Best of luck with the Newish Diet!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.