Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop I am convinced…

This topic contains 44 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Photoshop is evil…I mean I like the darkside, but PS is way bad…I have been trying to figure it out for over a month now…what the heck is a layer? How do you get to it?

Snagg1
        Send PM

Frances what kind of photoshop do you have hun???

Frances there is no way you can figure it out without help. It's not that kind of program. I have PSE. Tell us which PS you have and we can hook you up with some sites that have tuts to get you started. You Tube is a great resource. I have leaed how to do a bunch of things from watching videos on there.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Lisa's right…. Photoshop does LOTS of really cool stuff… but it takes multiple steps…. and you really do need help…… it's not the kind of thing you just play with and figure out….

PS is the 900 pound gorilla and therefore needs a lot of help taming it!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yep, I have PSE and am still taking very patient baby steps.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I am dying to get the CS5 that just came out…. ONE DAY!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I have PSE and I have no idea how to use it. I figured out to leave color on a B&W…but…that's about it!! I gave up!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Meg gave some basic advice on enhancement. Maybe if we ask nice?????

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Frances what kind of photoshop do you have hun???

I have Photoshop Elements 8…

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

WOW, thanks Ladies, I will take all the help I can get. I thought it was me…of course it still could be…LOL

I have 7 on the desktop and 8 on the lappy. Every time I want to do something i have to haul out the 4 dummies book and it take me all day……

I have PS7 and DO NOT use it……………my nephew hooked me up with it….but I cannot make hide nor hare of it…..even with help……maybe someday I will take a class or something…..I wish I had the elements one…it sounds a tad bit easier……but just a tad.

I am dying to get the CS5 that just came out…. ONE DAY!!!

I have it! ;D

I have PSE6. I bought the book PSE the missing manual but to be honest I haven't really used it. I have found you tube to be the best resource. Or I google what I want to do and I get help that way. I don't try to lea the whole thing at once. I just started with wanting to do one thing, like color splash or take unwanted things out of the background and then went from there. Scrapbook News and Review, Scrapstreet and Two Peas all have helpful tutorials and information. You need to look under digital scrapbooking. Same for just googling or you tubing digital scrapbooking.
                      . %-6

For a good starter i really like this guy on you tube:
                      jacks tech coer
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/42technoman
                      i leaed a lot on there.

Another good one. Coffee tea photography
                      http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/

Hope that helps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.