Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I am so excited!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I don't think I told you back in April that we lost one of our dear standard poodles to mulitple auto-immune diseases at the age of 7. It was heartbreaking and I thought about her all summer while we were vacationing, just thinking that she was supposed to be with us. But time to move on, and we are getting a new baby, standard poodle, on Saturday!! She is about 4 mos old and will be silver in time (they are bo black) Chena, our 9 year old poodle, has missed her sister and I know she'll be happy to have another friend! Our new girl will be named Nika (Nee-ka) and I can hardly wait to snuggle with her. Watch out for puppy LOs!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awe, very cool, can't wait to see pix of the new baby!!! and los too of course.

awww…congrats on the new addition.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Aww, congrats!!! Can't wait to see the lo's!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congrats on the new addition..waiting for pics and LO's!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Very cool!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Awwwwww!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Awesome…can't wait to see her.

AWWW!! How sweet. 🙂

Snagg1
                Send PM

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Congrats on the new baby!!! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.