Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I am sooooo bummed!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Well….the good news is….my computer is just like when I got it out of the box from Dell.

The bad news is…..my computer is just like when I got it out of the box from Dell.

I'm crying….whaaaaaaaaa!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sorry, Debbie!

Maybe all is not lost. I called my little computer guy. He said that I just have to install everything again….and the files are there???

I have to work the next two days to pay for all the repairs….so no time to investigate…

iTunes is no longer on my computer. All tunes are history. I did make copies on CD's, but the titles are missing. Guess that's mejor que nada.
      I should be counting my blessings instead of complaining. The computer guy said that the virus that was on my computer was having little viruses that were spreading everywhere everytime I opened a folder. I noticed that my tower was rocking and rolling sometimes at night….but I had no clue that Mr. and Mrs. Virus were getting it on. Damned trojan horses having little ponies!!!

Sorry Debbie! What a pain. We really rely on computers. It's devastating when something goes wrong! Hugs!

Aww, Debbie! I hope when you get a chance to install everything, that you find all your files intact!!! I hate computer problems!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

computer problems are the worst yuk!

Sorry debbie hope you can get everything back!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I think if you download iTunes again yours may still be there because you have to sign in so I believe that they are stored on iTunes somewhere. I had to reinstall once and was sure I lost it all but they were still there. I haven't tried it again since my last system crash though.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Well….the good news is….my computer is just like when I got it out of the box from Dell.

The bad news is…..my computer is just like when I got it out of the box from Dell.

I'm crying….whaaaaaaaaa!

Debbie, sounds like they had to wipe your entire drive clean and reinstall from the beginning. Yep, that means that you're starting from scratch, and that sucks, sorry.
            The one good thing is at least you didn't have to buy a new computer. I can't think of any other good thing. 🙁 (
            {{{DEBBIE}}}

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Bummer Debbie 🙁

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Sorry I just have to do this!

[img:width=437&height=431]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1291232827_38_FT54574_mac-vs-pc1.jpg[/img]

LOL!! My husband has a MAC and we're always teasing each other when something goes wrong with one of the computers

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.