Home Forums Kit Talk Camp Swirlydoos Scrapbook Retreats I CANT GOOOOOOOO!!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys, its Donna from Louisiana. I was all packed and ready to fly on Tuesday to attend camp when we received the news that my hubby will be having an inpatient procedure Wednesday moing. He will need monitoring until we go back to the docs on Monday

SOOOOO long story short, I can't attend camp and would like to sell my spot for $500 or best offer!!! So, if you know anyone interested in going please let them know asap They can contact me via my cell at 337-356-2990.

Have fun and don't forget, I am the Queen and will want my throne back next year!!!!! Y'all have fun!!!

Donna

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Noooo Donna. We are going to miss you terribly, but we do understand.

Best of luck to your dh. Will keep you both in my thoughts.

Ladies that's a great deal, jump on it if you can.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Donna, I do understand, but I'm so disappointed!!!!
        Prayers going out that all goes well for your husband, and we'll see you next year!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Ohhh that is tooo tooo bad, I am sorry, but I do understand. I was looking forward to meeting you. Saying prayers that everything is ok with your dh.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.