Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff I didn't know that…

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I didnt know that TJ Max sold scrappbooking stuff did you? LOL Anyways I found two MS punches and a ribbon punch there…the MS were only $3.99 and I got the ribbon border punch for a $1.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I didn't know that. My TJ Max is terrible. Never has anything good

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I didnt know that TJ Max sold scrappbooking stuff did you? LOL Anyways I found two MS punches and a ribbon punch there…the MS were only $3.99 and I got the ribbon border punch for a $1.

Yes, that is where i found the leaf punch I use in my Swirly Retro Flowers tute..2.99..Cant beat that! I also got the punch that creates photo coers and a branch punch. All MS.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

gonna check it out!! thanks!

YW…gonna be my fav place to shop for punches..LOL Actually it was the first time I have been in there..My fiances Mom wanted to go there..so glad she did or I wouldn't have found them. I also got tons of big eyelets & grommets for 30 cents a package.

I don't go there much..never seem to find anything..I will be checking it out from now on

next time i'm near one, i better take a look – TFS

I have bought some stuff there and at Marshalls. We have good TJ MAXX and Marshalls around here. I bought a pair of 7 jeans in TJ MAXX for 20.00!!!!!

YW…gonna be my fav place to shop for punches..LOL Actually it was the first time I have been in there..My fiances Mom wanted to go there..so glad she did or I wouldn't have found them. I also got tons of big eyelets & grommets for 30 cents a package.

Yup, got the eyelets and grommets as well.

My best buy at Tj Maxx were 10 different pots and pans..The steal, I mean deal, They were ALLCLAD..And they were marked as if it was a cheap set…My 7 quart Pasta Pentola was only 23.00…OMG..The retail price is 500.00..I kid you not. I bought the last 3 and gave 2 as gifts. I bought every piece they had and spent 350.00 dollars that day…It was thousands if I paid retail. Then went to another TJ Maxx that day…Regular price…OH well..
        I made a killing. And my Allclad will last forever!!
        That was my best ever find…And I only went to buy a small frypan…lol

WOW!!!!!!!

Gotta love a deal!!!!!!

Wow, what a steal, Lisa! May have to check it out. There was one down the street not sure if it is still there.

I don't like to cook enough to even spend 350.00 on pots and pans! LOL

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Wow!!!!!!!!
          I thought TJ MAXX was just clothing and linens….

Will have to check this out!!!! Thanks!!!!

(Like, I really need to spend more $$$$ :p )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.