Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll I finally sat down a made a blog

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Here is my blog. I had a productive weekend so I have a few new LO's to share. I created it mostly to share my creations when I play at different spots right now.

http://captureeachmoment-joelle.blogspot.com/

Great job!!!! Love all your layouts that you posted on there!

Wow Joellio, you make creating a blog look so easy. That is so cool! Congratulations.

Nice background! Like your layout you have too!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Following….
      Love your layouts, adore your cards!!!!
      (Need to see the Swirly blinkie ;) )

love your LO's and cards!!!

wow – great job. I must be the only person hre just not interested in the upkeep of a blog just yet.

LOVE your cards and what you did with them. The coloring looksfab and I love your snowflake flower

wow – great job. I must be the only person hre just not interested in the upkeep of a blog just yet.

LOVE your cards and what you did with them. The coloring looksfab and I love your snowflake flower

I don't have a blog either, Jennifer! But I do enjoy visiting other people's blogs!

Joelle, I really enjoyed your blog! 🙂

So many lovely layouts!!!

I can't get the Swirly blinky… I don't know how… I can't find the umm… please don't laugh but you know the words that I can paste to get a picture of the blinky. If I click the icon's on the side panel here I get an error message. If anyone can let me know where I find the thing I need to paste I would truly appreciate the help!! LOL see if I can create a blog anyone can LMAO.

I should have known that someone would have but up some instructions to this in the Tech support! I got my blinky!!

And thanks for all the kind words!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

What a great job! I'm a stalker…oh, ahem…I mean a follower now! Doesn't it feel great to get a blog going? It has gotten to the point where I feel like I've forgotten something if I don't update it at least once a week.

Lovely job! Can't wait to see all that you do with it. Congrats~

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awesome job Joellio!! I love your cards..so pretty!!! I'm following too!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

WOW, SOOOOO beautiful!!!!

Jenn I don't have a blog either.so you're not alone!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.