Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I GOT A JOB!!!!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I finally freaking landed a job in oregon…
      ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!
      I am a security officer for UPS hub.. hehehehe
      Not exactly what i was going for but it was open if i wanted it so i took it…

I had a bunch of meetings this week with my boss and boy do i say i think my boss was more excited to have me than i was LOL!!!

Ill post pictures of my other uniform soon…

so ill be wearing 2 uniforms in one day.. OY VEY!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congrats Officer Chef Gabbie…hehehehe..Why are you not in bed!!! I am almost out the door for work, and noticed you were on…GO TO BED!!! Geesh, you are as bad a Krissy!!..Oh never mind. It is Saturday isnt it..No school tomorrow…I forgot! Call me at work later..but NOT during Bed Briefing!!! lmao…And dont forget to call me when I'm passing the Bell Tower…

Snagg1
        Send PM

Congratulations!!!!

Officer Chef…no, hmmm, Chef Officer… nope, hmmm Cookin' Guard…..nah, hmmmm Security Sizzler! I think that's it! Or wait, maybe Sizzlin' Security…huh *wink wink*?! That's it! You are now officially Sizzlin' Security Gabbie! *sexy whistle* LOL

congrats. You sure do sound like a sensible, level headed lady who has her head on straight. wow. You are an impressive lady, Gabbie

Congratulations on the jobs, Gabbie!

I like Lisa's nicknames!! Congrats Gabbie!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Gabbie, big congrats, sweetie!!!!! Please let us see the uniform with you in it!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

congrats 🙂

Sizzlin' Sexy Security Officer Gabby! Now, that's a rockin' title!! Congrats!!!

Sizzlin' Sexy Security Officer Gabby! Now, that's a rockin' title!! Congrats!!!

Sounds like a perfect scrapbook page tittle…with lots of bling. ;o)

Oh…and Congrats Gabbie!!! Best of luck on the new job!

Ahhhh….excuse me, Sizzlin' Sexy Security Officer….are you still going to school??? And are you still going to open a bakery that will ship yummy things to your Swirly Godmothers????

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Awesome, Gabbie! Congrats!

Congratulations!!!!

Officer Chef…no, hmmm, Chef Officer… nope, hmmm Cookin' Guard…..nah, hmmmm Security Sizzler! I think that's it! Or wait, maybe Sizzlin' Security…huh *wink wink*?! That's it! You are now officially Sizzlin' Security Gabbie! *sexy whistle* LOL

Congrats to the Security Sizzler Swirly Savage! Woot Woot! Great news! Hugs!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Awesome news~ Congrats baby doll!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.