Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers I have a silly question

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ok I'm not real sure about something that came with the August kit..help!

It's the Shimmerz Pearlz. How do u use this? It's in liquid form so I have never used this type b4.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

It's not a silly question, in fact, someone else asked too.

I use them on all sorts of things…. chipboard, other embellies and they are great for jazzing up flowers.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It's like paint… I uses it to paint the white flourishes in the kit.

No silly questions here 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'll ad my question to the list. I love these shimmerez. Subtle glitz to anything.
        However if one of you oh so adorable children left the cap off (summer vacation is WAY too long) and the liquid has evaporated-you think I can just add a bit of H2O to get it liquid again?

why not!!

I would think that would work, but maybe e mail them to see if they have suggestions. 🙂

I painted the teeny flowers in the addon with the Shimmers, very pretty.

OH and they fixed the smelly issue! The last 3 pots of Shimmerz doesn't stink! SO happy!! ;D Now I can use them without passing out.

Ok I'm not real sure about something that came with the August kit..help!

It's the Shimmerz Pearlz. How do u use this? It's in liquid form so I have never used this type b4.

don't feel bad i wasn't sure what to do with them either!!!!

I didn't know either….so glad someone asked. I knew I could count on the Savages to find out!

Great!! Thank you ladies!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.