Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements I havent forgotten swirlydoos…. :(

This topic contains 48 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

I just want to let everyone know what has kept me away from Swirlydoos lately…
    The last 3 weeks, I have been living between 2 hospitals. Where I work, and where my mother in law was. She passed away peacefully on Tuesday evening. She gave up the fight. She wanted to go home (heaven) Thank god, we got her to Hospice House in time. She lasted 2 hours and she was gone. Surrounded by the ones she loved the most. 8:44 pm…She was gone. My father in law on one side holding her hand, and my husband on the other holding her hand until she took her last breath. I cant even talk about it. We were all there. Except Gabrielle. The hardest part was telling her. I couldn't even tell her until the following day. And she is devastated. We tucked her photo on my mother in laws heart..That is where she will always remain. She will come home for spring break for 8 days. She needs to be here. I am the executor of the estate and I am overwhelmed at this moment. Will be back later…

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Lisa,
      I'm so sorry. I will keep you and your family in my prayers during this difficult time.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Oh honey 🙁 I am so terribly sorry. I know how much you cared for her and took care of her. I wish I could be there to give you a hug and lend a helping hand.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Lisa, so sorry to hear this. You and your family will be i my prayers.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

awww I am so sorry for your loss…take your time and be with those that count right now, and if you need help in anyway that anyone can help here…ask please. HUUGGGGS

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lisa, I'm so sorry for your loss, and that Gabbie couldn't be there. I'm also sorry that you are overwhelmed right now. I hope that passes soon. You are an awesome person, and I know you will come through this time a much stronger person, if that is possible. Hugs to you.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Lisa,
                So sorry for your loss, but I know it was comforting that she passed peacefully and surrounded by the one's she loved. Take the time to grieve and know that I am praying for you. Peace will come, it just takes time.
                Big hugs and a shoulder,
                Renea

Lisa..I am so sorry to hear about your loss. May God help you and keep you and your family strong during these hard times. You are in my prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear this Lisa. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this time.

Oh, Lisa! I am so sorry for your loss! I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh Lisa, I am so sad for you and so sorry for the loss your family is living through. I hope that you can draw strength from each other and find each day a little easier. Hugs and prayers for all of you, God bless.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh, Lisa. I have been thinking of you so much hoping that things were ok. I'm so sorry about your loss, but I'm so thankful that she had you to take care of her. We're all praying and thinking of you and your family,.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during these difficult times but be comforted with Gods peace and knowing that your dear mother in law IS finally at peace…..

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

You have all my prayers.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Your family is in my prayers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.