Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements I hope everyone is very proud of themselves!!!

This topic contains 38 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

I read all the posts and heard everyone proclaim that they were Tattered Angels and DA whores. I just let it roll off my back……until……
    I have seen all the wonderful LO's that are being done and all the orders that others are making….and all the praise that is being written about the misting that is going on and all the colors and sets that everyone has, and everyone is counting their bottles and little laser pieces…..

Well….I hope you are all proud of yourselves….My DGD and I will be eating Ramen and water for a long time…..I've become a DA and TA whore just like the rest of you!!! (Hanging head with a smile from ear to ear!)

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

LOL!!!

Welcome to SAVAGE COUNTRY!!!! LOL!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Tattered Angels is awesome and glimmer glam rocks it off the charts…welcome to my obsession!

lol! That is awesome!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome to the darkside Debbie.

Snagg1
            Send PM

LOL!! Debbie you are a TA-DA whore…get it ta-da. You know that sound you make when you have done something good?! Oh, nevermind…… LOL

Tattered Angels is awesome and glimmer glam rocks it off the charts…welcome to my obsession!

Shayla, I have got to try some glimmer glam to find out what your world is like.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

TA DA Love it!!!! I am a TA DA whore, LOL!!! Wonder what dh will think when I tell him I'm a whore, LOL!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome to the darkside Debbie.

BIG DITTO!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

[quote]

Shayla, I have got to try some glimmer glam to find out what your world is like.
                  [/quote]

That's another Ditto!!!

TA DA Love it!!!! I am a TA DA whore, LOL!!! Wonder what dh will think when I tell him I'm a whore, LOL!!!

He's gonna LOVE it, Maggi!!! His life is changed forever…..

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I am a deversified whore! I spread my affections in many places! lol!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

LOL

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

The best glimmer glam to try is Chandelier because you can cover everything with it (except) pictures. It makes this amzing POP of glam to your pages and TA products…I also like using it on tips of flowers, leaves, etc.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

TFS!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.