Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff I just can't get a break

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I truly wish that the big black cloud that is hovering over my house would move on already!! as some of you know I have been fighting a pinched nerve in my dominant arm for some 17 months now, That da thing has really put a hold on my scrapping, Well on Sept 19th I woke up with severe pains in my left leg. By that evening the docs decided I had a pinched nerve in my back. BUT i couldn't have surgery ubtil the 23rd. Long story short I underwent back surgery and spent a total of 16 days in the hospital. I'm so depressed and soooo tired of all this pain. There is nothing worse than nerve pain. Okay enough venting Thanks ladies for listening.

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hun, I hope you begin to get a break and feel better soon. And i'm with you on that pain thing, how about we have a big good health and goodbye pain ceremony!

Snagg1
        Send PM

ooooooh you poor thing! I'm so sorry to hear that you are still having problems. I hope the surgery helps.

I hope that the surgeries work and all your pain lifts. Keeping you in my prayers.

I hope that the surgery does what it is supposed to and you find some relief soon!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Donna, best of luck with the surgery, I so hope that it helps…

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Donna, so sorry that you are still having pain. Hope the surgery will be the answer!!

I pray the surgery will help remove your pain. I'll keep you in my prayers.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Donna, so sorry that you are still having pain. Hope the surgery will be the answer!!

EXACTLY! I can't even imagine what you are going through. HUGS!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Donna – I hope the surgery brings much needed relief and you have tued the coer and our on the mend. I will be praying for you.

Donna!!! I knew you were absent because of your arm…now this???? Surgery!!!???? I cant imagine the pain as I am just recovered from a crushed sacroiliac joint . 6 weeks out of commission…I am so sorry that you are going through this honey. I will pray that black cloud rolls over quickly..Peace and serenity will be yours soon enough. {{{{hugs}}}}}

thanks for aall the words of encouragment and the prayers. The surgery was successful but left me with a very irritated nerve, hence, the pain, Hope it resolves soon I hate walking with a walker, lol…

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Donna, what do the doctors tell you?

Donna….I'm sooo sorry that you are having to endure all of this. Please do what the doc says and use that walker! I was in a wheelchair for 2 months, a walker for 2 months and a leg brace for 6….but I made a complete recovery after 2 surgeries. You body will heal….it just takes time. Hang in there! We're praying for you!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.