Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop I just LOVE phtoshop!!!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

We went for a horse drawn carriage ride to see the Christmas lights last night, and it was VERY dark. Most of the pics weren't very good to begin with….but, I put them through Photoshop and I got some great pics from the not so good ones. I made some into B/W using Mink Florabella…so pretty.
    Photoshop even takes out double chins!!!! I LOVE PHOTOSHOP!!!

Yea, Photoshop fixes my bad skin, it brings out my eyes, it highlights my hair, adds glamorous eyelashes, deepens my eyeliner makes me thinner, makes my taller, changes my haircolor and makes me look soooo different!!! Look at me now!!!!

[img:width=450&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1292811122_55_FT58680_alg_jennifer_aniston.jpg[/img]

Seriously, before everything totally goes south, I totally want to do a photo like this…I can do anything in Photoshop…Right???

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Oh, and it even has one of your tuts!!!!!!
      ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D

[img:width=110&height=85]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1292855835_24_FT58680_rotfl110x85.gif[/img]

[quote]
      ;D ;D ;D

[img:width=110&height=85]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1292855835_24_FT58680_rotfl110x85.gif[/img]
      [/quote]

Ditto!!!!!

Yea, Photoshop fixes my bad skin, it brings out my eyes, it highlights my hair, adds glamorous eyelashes, deepens my eyeliner makes me thinner, makes my taller, changes my haircolor and makes me look soooo different!!! Look at me now!!!!

[img:width=450&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1292811122_55_FT58680_alg_jennifer_aniston.jpg[/img]

Killin me! I am betting your hubby would love for you to do this.

My hubby wanted me to take sillouhette shots nekked.

OK – I have kids that live home with us dear. Just when do you think I'm gonna be able to take these kinds of shots? What is he thinking?

ahhhh – and he responds……that the boys are going away to see relatives iin Atlanta for a week at Christmas.

We went for a horse drawn carriage ride to see the Christmas lights last night, and it was VERY dark. Most of the pics weren't very good to begin with….but, I put them through Photoshop and I got some great pics from the not so good ones. I made some into B/W using Mink Florabella…so pretty.
      Photoshop even takes out double chins!!!! I LOVE PHOTOSHOP!!!

cannot wait to see these. The whole event sounds glorious.

[quote]

Killin me! I am betting your hubby would love for you to do this.
      [/quote]

Ummmmm??? I'm wondering if this tut can pass the pencil test? I'm guessing no…..well, maybe….????

There is absolutely NO way any pencil is dropping out from under one of my tuts! It would probably have to be surgically excised! LOL!!!

LMBO!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Yeah…. what if everything already 'went south'????

Well you use PS to put it back where it belongs…..hehehe

YES!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LMBO you girls crack me up!! Ya know, I wish I had bigger tuts, so maybe photoshop is just the way to pump them up a bit!!! :P

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.