Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll I love blogs, can't wait to check your's out

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Here's mine if you are bored:) Right now I only have digi stuff until I get my first kit woohoo!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Beautiful pages!! I've always been a little intimidated by the digi world

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

What a cool blog! Love the digital stuff.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Ohhhhh, I've seen your stuff over at the color room!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your digi work!!! Amazing!!! I've would love to lea how to do digi!! Your work is so inspirational!! I'm now following! 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

Thank you so much, I saw that and followed your immediately, it is just stunning you have MAD talent! I do love digi, but I am missing my paper crafting:) Hoping getting these kits will get me back in the swing of paper scrappin:)

Snagg1
                Send PM

Thank Kathi and Amber, I'm off to check out your [email protected]

wow
                you digi work is AMAZING!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Isn't it???? You have such a wonderful knack for design and color!!!!
                  Following….

I'm another humble follower Lynnise. Your work is outstanding, and I'm looking forward to getting to know your work here too.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

You are so sweet, I tried to follow yours, but there wasn't a link. It does say followers at the top of the page, but nothing else. Is it working for everyone else, because I would love to keep up with you, your style is amazing!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.