Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I miss my swirly moms!!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Ive have been so busy between work and school… 40 hours at work and 30 at school a week… In 3 week I will be half way to graduation!! Im currently training to be a supervisor at work too!! YAY which means a pay raise… YAYYYY!!! hehehe But tomorrow I will be going to the dentist to get a root canal 🙁 boooooooo I figured I would give my update… I wish i could go to swirly camp again this year!! I definitely miss all of you!!!

I will try to give more updates and let you guys know how im doing over here in the Northwest 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

oh yuck good lluck at the dentist….and congrats on the supervisor job 🙂 yippeee. I am sure they all miss you soooo much at camp 🙁 maybe next year 🙂

Snagg1
          Send PM

Way suckish about the root canal! Totally awesome about the job and pay raise! Wow, half-way to graduation. Hard to believe.

How's that boyfriend of yours?

Yes….we all want an update on the boyfriend.
          Good luck at the dentist. Just tell him to deaden you up really well and everything will be fine. I got one and went on a date right after…..

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

ya fill us in 🙂 hehe

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Hi, Gabbie! Sounds like things are going well for you. I didn't get to go to camp either, but hopefully I'll see you there next year! Hugs to you!

Yeah…all the Savages left behind this year at Camp are itching to go next year. Maybe we can all be there next year!!! Good luck tomorrow!!!

Sounds like things are going well at work! Good luck at the dentist tomorrow!

Next year she will be the resident chef!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I hope you are having fun Lisa 🙂

Good luck at the dentist!

My take on camp is this: I am not there, so camp does not exist. ;)

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Good luck at the dentist!

My take on camp is this: I am not there, so camp does not exist. ;)

Wow! You are good. I was feeling sad last night because I wasn't there. I can't pretend it doesn't exist, I just don't have that mental blocking ability, but I wish I did!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

hehe love the new avi Rae hehe

We miss you too, Gabbie!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Miss ya' Gabbie!!!
                      Glad that the dentist stuff came out okay!!!
                      See you next year, okay, sweetie!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.