Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I need a little girl plz….lol

This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

All I have to say…is….THERE ARE SOME REALLY CUTE DD in the layouts here at Swirlydoos….and I want one! So please tell Kristy to add an Adorable little girl to my next kit please! Make sure she doesn't have any of that DRAMA DIVA…that is being talked about in that other thread…LOL.

Seriously..too cute!

I just had to let that out…because I was over in the Gallery…and I didn't want to start posting…It's not fair…I want a girl too on everyone's layout…LOL.

I do have a cute little girl that I sponsor through Compassion inteational…but I only have one or two photos of her.

Thanks for listening!

you can have mine
    she decide to go all mixed media on me and create a beautiful drawing in orange crayon on the beige rug.

Yes thank goodness I have girls or I would be lost in the scrapping world!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

you can have mine
      she decide to go all mixed media on me and create a beautiful drawing in orange crayon on the beige rug.

hehe

you can have mine

I actually have two similar stories…both involving my younger son. When he was in first grade he used a red marker to draw on the walls in the basement…and up the basement stair…some Mario Brothers M…which unfortunately looked more like boobs …that was embarrassing! Later that year he was happy because he could write one of his friend's names…which was IVY…and he spelled it all over the walls…as IV. LOL.

you can have mine

Oh no…lol Sorry but one day you'll look back and laugh..i think

I agree girl lo's are easier to do for me too…tho I think it's getting easier for boy lo's with all the stuff they have now a days.

I'd give you mine, but you said no Drama Queens…so that leaves her out!

you can have mine

LMAO – sorry tragic event at your house for sure, but your description is too funny.

Heather, I have no girls so I volunteer ever so generously to photo my cousins, friends and nieces. I do so in a gesture of kindness on my part but that's really all fakey fake.

I am out for some scrappin material. Selfish really – I'm all about the Jen.
      They all know upfront that they will end up in a LO, but I get my girl fixes satisfied.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I also don't have a girl…. so all my LO's are boys LO's….. probably why I don't mind using flowers and such on them, since I'd never get to use my cool stuff otherwise……

I also don't have a girl…. so all my LO's are boys LO's….. probably why I don't mind using flowers and such on them, since I'd never get to use my cool stuff otherwise……

I am with ya. I love and absolutely appreciate a great guy LO. I tend toward the more masculine.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yes thank goodness I have girls or I would be lost in the scrapping world!

I'm with you Lisa!!

Having 3 girls really does make scrappin alot easier. I feel crappy sometimes though because my ds has waaay less pages than the girls.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

So does my husband Ang! ;)

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

No girls, no boys, no kids, not complaining. The poodles fill in well for girls and my niece has a nephew that I get an occasional photo of AND she is pregnant, I am hoping for a girl!! It would be nice to scrap human girls, LOL!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hey!!! I scrap travel -pics!!

With 15 DGC + 1 DGGD I can't keep up.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I like the challenge of the odd dude layout lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.