Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews I need a new craft knife – HELP

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Any preferences? Anyone in love with the Prima/Ingvild one?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I love the Prima/Ingvild one

I use it a lot. 🙂 I like the grip on the knife.

I wish I had one!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

The Prima one rocks. It' the only one I've had for more than a month and not broke. I think it has something to do with being left-handed. Anyway, I've had mine for as long as they've been out. LOOOOVE it.

I have and love the Martha Stewart one, but I use Xacto blades in it vs. the MS ones….I was breaking the tips off the MS blades all the time, but I don't have that problem since I switched to the xacto blades.

That being said, I've never tried the Prima one.

The Prima one rocks. It' the only one I've had for more than a month and not broke. I think it has something to do with being left-handed. Anyway, I've had mine for as long as they've been out. LOOOOVE it.

SOLD! I'm a lefty too – always have troubles with knives and scissors, LOL

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

My sister is a lefty, and what you said about knives and scissors…
          Funny thing, my father was also a lefty and had some of the best handwriting I ever saw.

Huge DITTO re the Prima one; I got mine when they were first out and I just love it. The grip and the design are amazing!!!! And the blade lasts a long, long time!!!!!

I really like the knife! and I adore the blade that is flat that comes with it…I would give this knife a 2 thumbs up! Best I've had

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.