Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I need help for CHA

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OK, I got the email from CHA on what you should know. Welll they said for attendees to wear business casual attire. I was going to wear capris, but it sounds like I can't wear them or my nice flip flops. I assume no jeans either. I need HELP from those of you who attended before. If I can't wear capris or jeans, then I need to take the capris back and get some black slacks. I did get a sweater, which I hear is a good idea. Anyway, I could use all the help I can get by tomorrow. Thank you!

I have wo jeans to CHA. I have also seen capris..As long as you look nice, you can wear whatever. I have seen flip flops as well. I dont see a problem with capris and a cute pair of flip flops!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thanks Lisa! I tried calling you on your cell, but I didn't leave a message.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I wore golf shorts, fancy flip flops, capris last year with no problems. If you are taking any classes, be sure to bring along a light weight jacket or sweater. The rooms are really cool.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I never knew there was a dress code! When I went, I just wore jeans, tees, and sandals. Weird.

Snagg1
              Send PM

When I went I was all dressed up, I get there and I see flip flops and shorts! LOL It was fun!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

A dress code? Really? Wow!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

the year I went it was pretty casual

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I wonder if it isn't more of a suggestion with the aim of keeping attendees not showing up as WalMartians. ?????

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

You might be right, Pegs. 🙂

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Didn't work. There were some WalMartians and some Pole workers ( if you know what I mean).

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

OMG, Kim, serious? WHY?????????????? Do they not own mirrors? (A question a lot of us ask each other at work every day 🙁 ( )

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

OMG, Kim, serious? WHY?????????????? Do they not own mirrors? (A question a lot of us ask each other at work every day 🙁 ( )

That or they have no real friend to tell them the truth.

SNAP!

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

It amazes me what some people will go it in!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.