Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll I need help with blogspot.com

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I have tried to do a blog. Where do you get your html coding for your beautiful backgrounds? I am also struggling with adding Blinkie's and just time to know what to post. Here is the link. thesimplepallette.blogdpot.com.

If anyone has time to look and make suggestions trust me I am open.

Thanks,

Patti

Wish I could help, but I'm still using a basic Blogger template myself. One of these days I may find the time toactually customize the da thing…..

Snagg1
        Send PM

Patti,

There are a lot of places online that offer free blogger backgrounds and headers. Here are a few:

hot bliggity blog
        shabby blogs

There are litterally scads of places out there. Try to google for them or go to any blog that you really like and look for a company name somewhere on the template.

Snagg1
          Send PM

As for blinkies: you have to add a gadget and then choose picture. When the pop up window comes up all you have to do is provide a link and upload the picture.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Wish I could help, but I'm still using a basic Blogger template myself. One of these days I may find the time toactually customize the da thing…..

Monica you sound like me. Thanks so much for a smile today.

Patti

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Patti,

There are a lot of places online that offer free blogger backgrounds and headers. Here are a few:

hot bliggity blog
              shabby blogs

There are litterally scads of places out there. Try to google for them or go to any blog that you really like and look for a company name somewhere on the template.

Lisa,

Thanks for the two sites and suggestions.

Patti

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

As for blinkies: you have to add a gadget and then choose picture. When the pop up window comes up all you have to do is provide a link and upload the picture.

Okay what is this gadget called and is it on blogspot? I am just laughing for you must think what is wrong with Patti!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

LOL Noooooooo I would never think that *wink*

When you are logged in, go to the layout page. This will show you the template that your blog is currently using. If you are using a normal 2 column template, you will have the left side that is larger (this is where you place your posts), and the right side that is smaller (this is where most people list their badges, other blogs, etc.). At the top of the right side column there should be a box that says Add A Gadget. click on that. A pop up window will come up with a number of gadget options for your blog. Scroll down under Basics until you see Picture. click on that. A window will appear where you will provide links and upload a picture.

Let me know if you can see all of that.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Hi Lisa,

Okay thanks. I have viewed all of this so I just need to try and fix some it. Thanks again.

Patti

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.