Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support I posted to the gallery – then it's gone

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I uploaded my layout – it showed in the gallery at 8:31 (I did a print screen and added it here) opened second page for forum so I could then go back the get the photo properties to place in thread and there's no picture — and the link I did grab shows nothing now either…..?????

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

It's there twice. Sometimes you just have to refresh the page.

I just logged into the gallery again and nothing…still shows Nouveau last file was Nov 18th same with the butterfly challenge and If I go to my images I have none….. I don't get it

This was the link I posted in the challenge layout — when I rt clicked it wouldn't give me properties and wouldn't let me copy image only the image link.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Carol, i haven't posted to the gallery in awhile..and usually don't have problems..but i would e-mail Krissy or LisaV to have them help you

I just logged into the gallery again and nothing…still shows Nouveau last file was Nov 18th same with the butterfly challenge and If I go to my images I have none….. I don't get it

This was the link I posted in the challenge layout — when I rt clicked it wouldn't give me properties and wouldn't let me copy image only the image link.

Carol…Try refreshing the page. It always works for me. Dont know why I have to refresh refresh refresh…

Snagg1
          Send PM

Carol, did you try refreshing? Sometimes logging out and then back in does nothing to update the gallery. It happens to me a lot.

Once you log in, hit the refresh button.

Yesterday I saw my layout, but nothing in my gallery, today no layouts. I did the sketch & butterfly and can't find them. I'll do another layout and post and see what happens.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.