Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I think there is something wrong with me…

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

LMAO!!! You're right, there is something wrong with you! LOL :P

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My!!!

OK..I have been dealing with this voice since last night!!!! I have a headache….

She sounds like one of the Chipmunks!!!

Where's Alvin, Simon, and Theodore? Poor Gabbie!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

LOL!!! My DD came running into the room. She says it sound like someone is hurting a cat! So sorry….that's hilarious! lol

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

That's just too da funny!

Sandy D.

Miss Gabi!!! Is this what your Mother is paying a million dollars a year for in cooking school??? You are suppose to be COOKING not squeaking!!!! Stop messing around with the chipmunks and go make some flan would ya?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

OMG my dogs all went crazy, I think they thought it was a cat fight outside ????? so out the doggy door they all went…. like a train….all barking?

Are you sure you didn't eat some seafood and are having a bad reaction again???? Where's that hunky boyfriend when you need him????

OMG my dogs all went crazy, I think they thought it was a cat fight outside ????? so out the doggy door they all went…. like a train….all barking?

hehehehehe

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh my!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.