Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions I WANT ALL OF THESE!!!!

This topic contains 60 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I am in love with all of this paper. I want it all. I don't care how much it is. I need it.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I really like the Forget Me Not and Studio of Memories lines.

Wow! They are all gorgeous!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Ummm, yup! I have some of them and they are a mooooost have. I bought two of each paper and I needed to buy more.

It is beyond gah-geous! I'm going to use them with my next shipment of Petaloo. 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I was drooling over these last night. They are awesome.

I am still trying to figure out how to translate! These are amazing papers.

They are all beautiful!!!! I want all of them! I've seen some really pretty LO's on sb.c lately.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Rae, I have been seriously craving these for a looooong time!!!!! You're right: this line is worth a little extra $$$

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I must confess that I cheated on Swirlydoos to get some of these. I bought a kit from another club, but just one, just this one time. I really wanted them. I even put my purchase on the credit card. I feel guilty.

It's OK Rae..I must confess I am a little jealous of another kit club that is featuring these papers in their currrent kit….sssshhh.dont tell…They are truly beautiful!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I know Rae! I love the papers too. And yes, that kit Lisa speaking of made me wished we was getting them too this month.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

They are beautiful. I would buy lots of them.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I must confess that I cheated on Swirlydoos to get some of these. I bought a kit from another club, but just one, just this one time. I really wanted them. I even put my purchase on the credit card. I feel guilty.

Shhhhhhhh!!!! I bought some outside a kit. I hated it, too, put they're soooooooooooo pretty.

True Savages!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

[quote]

Shhhhhhhh!!!! I bought some outside a kit. I hated it, too, put they're soooooooooooo pretty.
                        [/quote]

Ha! Good to know I'm not the only one! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.