Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions I want this whole line!!!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Timmy would love your choice with his love of browns. Not my favorite.

Very Pretty..But I am getting tired of beiges and browns. I want soft pinks like what we got in our new kit!! Give me the muted soft colors!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I like, but like the rest, ready for something new….

Yeah, I love browns and neutrals normally cause I can always change the colors with ink, but I am not sure about that! I would prob have to see it in person.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I agree with my swirly sisters the beiges & browns are nice but I like the soft muted colors

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I need to see it in person, for myself, but I can see what the appeal is.

I love the soft pink of the new kit too. BUT, I am ready for some COLOR!

DITTO! Rae you and I seem to be on the same page A LOT these days, lol

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Pretty, but yes, I agree more color this year!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

[quote]

DITTO! Rae you and I seem to be on the same page A LOT these days, lol
              [/quote]
              I'm with Rae and Vicky on this one.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Add me to those craving some color.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

me 2 !!!

Bejeweled was one of my favorite kits ever and it was so bright!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Oh yes! That one was lovely. Those were some of the prettiest Prima papers EVER!

There really aren't a lot of really good lines out from CHA this time with color. There are a few that I like, but not the whole line. My faves are the Bo Bunny Weekend Market, and SEI Field Notes. MME has some, and I mean a FEW papers that are nice, like the blue wood.
                    What new colorful lines do you guys like?

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I agree with my swirly sisters the beiges & browns are nice but I like the soft muted colors

DITTO! All of these browns seem a little too drab (sorry)… However, I am not a fan of really bright colours either – paper with more of the soft tones, but still with a vintage feel is my favourite.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.