Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff IM DOING FINE!!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Just an update.. I started school the other day!! today was my first day cooking, i think i cut just about every finger on my hand! As my chefs say I officially own my knives! hehehe.. Im loving every minute of class!! My Instructors are both executive chefs! So Im leaing first hand from the big guys!! Traveling around the city is easy because they have the lite rails (small train) and the buses.. they run just about every 20 minutes.. I will be taking tons of pictures this weekend, I have a 3 day weekend already!! hehehe & thank you everyone for your support im doing MUCH better!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Gabbie, glad to hear from you! I was worried about you so it's good to hear things are going well.

So happy to hear all is well, Gabbie! Being in a new town must be a challenge, but it sounds like you're getting around town well, and 'eaing' your place in chef school 🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Gabbie, thanks so much for checking in and letting us know that all is well with you.
        Sounds like you're having a great time after that first horrendous day and night, so glad to hear that!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Awesome, Gabbie! So glad things are looking up! Having roommates can be really challenging, so I hope things continue to stay mellow. It sound like you made the right choice on your school with such accomplished instructors.
          I love Portland! If you love books, be sure to go to Powell's bookstore downtown. You could spend HOURS there!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Gabbie, glad to hear you are doing well and having fun! Just don't ride Max late at night… Coming from a mom that's ridden them late at night lol.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Gabbi good luck to you! Such an exciting time in your life!!!! You go girl!

Glad to hear you are enjoying this and things are looking up.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Hey Girlie! Glad to hear you are doing better and getting around. Have a GREAT time this weekend, (clearing throat) umm, but behave yourself ROFL!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thank you everyone 🙂 Its really good to see all your support, it definitely makes me feel alot better 🙂 You guys are my scrappy family hehehe

& mandy I know what you mean I never ride the MAX alone at night!! I've seen so much unbelievable stuff happen.. Its a crazy world out there!! & i go no where near pioneer square… YUCK

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

So glad to hear you are enjoying everything!!!!
                  Take Care!!!

So glad to hear that you are really enjoying yourself and are settling in and feeling more comfortable. How exciting for you!!! Hope you took lots of pics to share with us. We will just have to live vicariously through you and enjoy Portland through your eyes.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I'm so happy things settled out for you Gabbie! This is a very exciting time in your life 🙂

Hi sweetie…so glad your on your feet and settling in nicely! Glad things are going good. Have fun and be safe:)

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

hi gabbie!! i'm so glad to hear it, your momma must be feeling much better about it now 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.