Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I'm going in….

This topic contains 44 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Looking at all the beautiful scrappy spaces made me feel like a real loser…I'm going to organize and clean my scrappy space…..If you don't hear from me in a week or two…call 911. Cabo and I need rescuing…..

UPDATE:::: Danger!!! Don't start this project!!! It goes on and on and on and on….into infinity!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have the opposite problem. I spend all of me time trying to organize my room and never seem to scrap…ha!

Deb..don't beat yourself up about it.. Who freaking cares what it looks like..as long as you have somewhere to sit and play. Sometimes I take my craft mat, paint, and scraps and sit in my kitchen in front of the T.V. Sometimes I take my flowers into my bedroom and start folding them and fixing the petals while laying in bed. No matter where in my house..I can find room. Oh..and my actual scrap room is a freaking mess! But it's my mess..and I love it! ;D

Deb..don't beat yourself up about it.. Who freaking cares what it looks like..as long as you have somewhere to sit and play. Sometimes I take my craft mat, paint, and scraps and sit in my kitchen in front of the T.V. Sometimes I take my flowers into my bedroom and start folding them and fixing the petals while laying in bed. No matter where in my house..I can find room. Oh..and my actual scrap room is a freaking mess! But it's my mess..and I love it! ;D

Thanks Erica! I'm thinking that I bit off more than I can chew!!?? I was just thinking that I could take my stuff to the kitchen table tomorrow….and to heck with cleaning!!! I've got to do a little more….but not all I planned!

My problem is there is no place left to sit and play!!!! lol…sad…very sad…I guess I'm going in too!!

OMG! I just took out the trash….and I still don't have any room to sit or scrap!! I'm feeling waaaaay overwhelmed!! I need to hire an organizer!!!

I'd rather have a fun and functional space for me than some place someone else thinks is organized. Do what works for you!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Shell, welcome back? How was the trip?

Yes, how was the trip????????

Yes….we want a detailed update..

I've now got a Martha drawer and a Timmy/Cuttlebug drawer. Both are full….and my Timmy drawer is just doo-dads….no paint or ink.
        I'm still covered up with STUFF!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

You need more storage thingies. Lots of them. & don't forget clip it ups, you need those too ;D

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I have never seen the clip it ups anywhere ..where did you get them?

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I got mine at Archivers. Be careful, I put too much on my top tier and the spindle thingie in the center that screws in the bottom broke. It's still sitting on top, but if I bump it, it will fall over.

You need more storage thingies. Lots of them. & don't forget clip it ups, you need those too ;D

I want one of those tall ones like Lisa G's hubby made her….but on a plain scale. Then, I could see what I have!

Wow! I just looked at it on sb.c….and it's pricey. My wheels are starting to spin on how to make one??? There must be a way if you aren't lucky enough to have a hubby or brother to do it for you???

I have never seen the clip it ups anywhere ..where did you get them?

You have your husband build you one…lol

[img:width=600&height=904]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1303162087_55_FT85107_tiffany_clip_it_up_.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.