Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques I'm I first or last to discover this place….

This topic contains 121 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 123 total)
  • Author

http://www.iamroses.com/

i just placed an order last night ;D

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Holy crap! What a find! I can't wait ti get a few quiet moments to look at all those beauties!

Snagg1
        Send PM

What a find!!!!! Let us know what you think of them when they get delivered. TFS! I book marked the page

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow! Great deals! Keep us posted on the quality of the flowers. thanks for sharing.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I ordered leaves and mini roses from here about a month ago. Very happy with them!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

This is where I get ALL my leaves and flowers for my shop to make the vines and whatnot!!! Bunma ships super fast to if you get the extra EMS. I LOVE I am Roses!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

ems??

i got a whack of stuff, can't wait to get it!!
            found it while watching endless youtube videos, my nighttime laying in bed ritual.

Just bookmarked this site!!!!

I've ordered from them and a few other online stores I've seen have the mini roses.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Kathi, this is the site that Meg showed us, only she goes through a third party.
              I've ordered from them, too and have nothing but good to say about them, great product (exactly like pictured), fast shipping.

Kathi, this is the site that Meg showed us, only she goes through a third party.
              I've ordered from them, too and have nothing but good to say about them, great product (exactly like pictured), fast shipping.

I thought it looked familiar ;D

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

That is a great site

SWEET! Book marked!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

great site….thanks

I will look and pick a few things. hard to pick though because everything is so pretty.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.