Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I'm in a rotten mood I guess????

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I just sent off a scathing email to Ally Bank. They are out-sourceing their in/outbound calls to the Phillipines!!! It's makes me soooooo daed mad to call with a question and a person answers that can hardly speak English and I'm struggling to make sense out of what they said without having them to repeat it 'cause that makes me feel stupid. Then, when I've had enough, I ask….where are you located?
    They are in the Phillipines!!! The US is struggling right now and there are thousands and thousands of Americans that are broke and out of work….and our big banks are giving jobs to foreigners so they can save their all mighty dollar and make bigger profits!!! I'm so POed…..
    Dell Computer Inc. is doing the same thing…[email protected]#[email protected]!#@#$

I hear ya! Sears Canada is doing the same thing! Grrrr!

All you have to do is say you want to speak with a customer service person in the US or Canada and they will transfer you to someone here. 🙂

No….that would be too easy! I want them to conform to my wishes. After all, I AM the Princess!! Haven't they seen my title on Swirlydoos. Besides, if I did that, how would I get to vent and blow off some steam????
    Off with their heads!!!
    ( oh, wait….that's your line. sorry…..)

Someone needs another lexapro!

I just sent off a scathing email to Ally Bank. They are out-sourceing their in/outbound calls to the Phillipines!!! It's makes me soooooo daed mad to call with a question and a person answers that can hardly speak English and I'm struggling to make sense out of what they said without having them to repeat it 'cause that makes me feel stupid. Then, when I've had enough, I ask….where are you located?
    They are in the Phillipines!!! The US is struggling right now and there are thousands and thousands of Americans that are broke and out of work….and our big banks are giving jobs to foreigners so they can save their all mighty dollar and make bigger profits!!! I'm so POed…..
    Dell Computer Inc. is doing the same thing…[email protected]#[email protected]!#@#$

Ummm. We are in the middle of a lawsuit with Bank of America…I dont want to speak to Achmed, Abdul or Mohammed anymore. They need to stop calling from India. I'm not blaming them as workers. Bank Of America is outsourcing their work as well. Well, I am under the impression that the reason these companies are outsourcing is because they cant find anyone here to work for pennies on the dime! That is the sad truth!! Pisses the hell out of me!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

[quote]

Ummm. We are in the middle of a lawsuit with Bank of America…I dont want to speak to Achmed, Abdul or Mohammed anymore. They need to stop calling from India. I'm not blaming them as workers. Bank Of America is outsourcing their work as well. Well, I am under the impression that the reason these companies are outsourcing is because they cant find anyone here to work for pennies on the dime! That is the sad truth!! Pisses the hell out of me!!
      [/quote]
      they are doing it in Canada too……outsourcing to other countries and I cant understand them lol. Was funny one nite get a call and I hear my DH finally say..listen I can not understand you and he hangs up right….a minute later same guy calls back and says…..CAN YA HEAR ME NOW? loll

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I understand your frustration about not being able to communicate with people that have a huge influence on your life! I had a similar problem with Medicaid. Owen is on a special Medicaid waiver, and there are a list of requirements in order for him to keep this coverage. It serves as a secondary insurance for him so we don't have to pay out of pocket for his feeding supplies and doctor/therapist co-pays, which would be anywhere from $900-$2100 a month.
        Two years ago, we were assigned a new case worker whose primary language was Mandarin Chinese, and I had a terrible time understanding her, and she didn't understand me at all. On her home visit, she even brought an English-Chinese dictionary so she could look up words I was saying to her. She ended up submitting a report to deny coverage because she misunderstood what was going on. She had to come back with another nurse so Owen could be re-evaluated after I spent HOURS on the phone complaining. Talk about annoying.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

awwwww that is frustrating!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Dang that sucks!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Someone needs another lexapro!

You know, I thought the same thing!

I understand your frustration about not being able to communicate with people that have a huge influence on your life! I had a similar problem with Medicaid. Owen is on a special Medicaid waiver, and there are a list of requirements in order for him to keep this coverage. It serves as a secondary insurance for him so we don't have to pay out of pocket for his feeding supplies and doctor/therapist co-pays, which would be anywhere from $900-$2100 a month.
            Two years ago, we were assigned a new case worker whose primary language was Mandarin Chinese, and I had a terrible time understanding her, and she didn't understand me at all. On her home visit, she even brought an English-Chinese dictionary so she could look up words I was saying to her. She ended up submitting a report to deny coverage because she misunderstood what was going on. She had to come back with another nurse so Owen could be re-evaluated after I spent HOURS on the phone complaining. Talk about annoying.

My frustration is caused by being annoyed and pissy. Your situation is entirely different and a million times more serious. I am glad you got things settled. It's tough enough if all the programs run right and you get what you need….but when something like that happens….ugh!
            You do want to say….Off with their heads, right Lisa???

That is HORRIBLE RAE!!!! I would have complained right off the bat that they sent me someone who did not speak English!!! That is just ridiculous. It is absolutely true. Americans are losing their jobs everyday to people in other countries who work for nothing. I lost my job which I absolutely loved back in 2004 to outsourcing to Ireland and downsizing and the company moving the facility to another state.
            Someone needs to wake up and realize if they don't employ Americans there will be no economy.

That is HORRIBLE RAE!!!! I would have complained right off the bat that they sent me someone who did not speak English!!! That is just ridiculous. It is absolutely true. Americans are losing their jobs everyday to people in other countries who work for nothing. I lost my job which I absolutely loved back in 2004 to outsourcing to Ireland and downsizing and the company moving the facility to another state.
            Someone needs to wake up and realize if they don't employ Americans there will be no economy.

AMEN!!!!!!!!

I agree, Lisa.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.