Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I'm just wondering

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I'm just wondering how it is that after the site crashed and we all started out at 0 posts…at the same time….that some of you have over 5000 posts while I'm only in the 2000's??!!!

I can be pah-retty chatty at times and I am just blown away when I see some of the post counts on a few of you *coughpeggycough*. LOL
      [img:width=80&height=40]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290465264_13_FT0_nose-pickers.gif[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

hehe

hehe

hey Shona, I see by your count that you may be a contender in the posting department in no time. hehehe
        I love how you blend right in. A perfect fit here

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

[quote]
          hehe

hey Shona, I see by your count that you may be a contender in the posting department in no time. hehehe
          I love how you blend right in. A perfect fit here
          [/quote]
          awwww tytyty , as I have said before you are all so wonderful here 🙂 so much talent and so willing to share hugggggggs 🙂

Peggy cheats!!!!

One letter at a time… :p

Yeh Shona big fat cheater lol…gotta love it though

Yeh Shona big fat cheater lol…gotta love it though

Get ye a postin Lali.

Peggy cheats!!!!

One letter at a time… :p

LOL!!!

I'm just wondering how it is that after the site crashed and we all started out at 0 posts…at the same time….that some of you have over 5000 posts while I'm only in the 2000's??!!!

I can be pah-retty chatty at times and I am just blown away when I see some of the post counts on a few of you *coughpeggycough*. LOL
          [img:width=80&height=40]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1290465264_13_FT0_nose-pickers.gif[/img]

Ummm.Cause maybe they are cheaters!!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

hehe

Yup, cute little innocent Peggy..A Cheater!!!!

129.gif

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I am a partial cheater as well. I saw I was close to savage and then goddess so both times I cheated.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I do have to say that I am no longer cheating 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

how do you cheat im a vulture and that just sounds like something really really old and ugly …I want to move up lol to something not so gross…. although it is better than stalker! eeeeeks

Yep not liking the vulture status lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.