Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Im so LUVIN'

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

this new song……

Snagg1
      Send PM

oh ya, I like it too. She sounds like someone else and I can't quite place it.

Like it….and the guy isn't hard on the eyes either…..

I love Steel Magnolia…I have the CD and it is awesome. You know they are girlfriend and boyfriend…He is cute…But so is she…And I love Kenny Chesneys new CD Hemmingways Whiskey. …There is a song called Somewhere with You that is so good. Different for him. I listen to everything but rap…

she looks like a young cyndi lauper

she kinda reminds me of Kelly Pickler.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I SOOOO love this song!!!! Then again, I love most new Country!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

hm, don't like country!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

In my older age I like almost everything but the hard rap stuff. I listen to Adam to clean house now. Luv, luv Strut. I can really clean to that song!

lol…….

Yep I see Cindy!! She's so cute and I luv her haircut!!

Ang….it's not even that country..ish?

hm, don't like country!

me too, i didn't watch much of it ;)

lol…….

um, yes, it is very country-ish, for those of us who don't care for country. i think its funny when people justify a song as being not really country, cuz you can't hide the twang in the voices ;) kinda cracks me up ;D

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

[quote]
            lol…….

um, yes, it is very country-ish, for those of us who don't care for country. i think its funny when people justify a song as being not really country, cuz you can't hide the twang in the voices ;) kinda cracks me up ;D
            [/quote]

lol…it's soooo country Tina!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Well, YA'LLL are excused from this thread then!!! lol

hehehe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.