Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I'm sorry I am not on much

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

We have been living in hell the last 14 days. I won't go into details, but felt the need to explain, why I am not on much. We are going through rough waters with our youngest, special needed, daughter, and with children care. But finally she has been admitted to a mental facility. Things should calm down now. At least she can't runing away no more.
    I can't wait to get back scrapping and I would like to apologize if I have over-looked something.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Oh, my dear, no apologies necessary! I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers… {{{HUGS}}}

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

HUGS !!!!!!!!!

Hope things calm done for you and your family, Paulien! I will keep you in my prayers!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Paulien, I'm so sorry. You don't need to apologize, but I'm glad your sharing your troubles with us. I hope our prayers and caring thoughts will help. The strain on a family when one of its members is not well, is huge. 2 of my children had mental health issues while growing up and I know the never ending worry you have because of it. Mine received help and recovered – I hope your poor daughter does as well. In the meantime, take care of YOURSELF and get some rest and peace, now that she's somewhere safe. I will be thinking of you and praying for your family.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Paulien, My thoughts and prayers are with you…I didn't know you had a special needs daughter. Hoping they can help her and all will be well…

Sending prayers for your family for much needed peace and healing for all of you.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

AWww Paulien…so sorry to hear doll. Hugs to you and yours. Glad things are looking up.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hugs, hope everything gets better soon. Thinking of you and your family <3

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Paulien I am so sorry to hear about this. I am sending lots of hugs and prayers your way!

You guys are the best! Thank you!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Paulien I am sending love your way and hugs. Take good care of yourself and keep the faith that your daughter will come through this and recover. Peace be with you.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Hugs Paulien, often there are no words, just the comfort of friends !heart

Snagg1
                      Send PM

keeping her in my prayers!

Hugs to you Paulien!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.