Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements *IMPORTANT* Billing/Shipping Schedule Changes –

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Important information regarding the 'Early Release' kits

Swirlydoos is no longer shipping kits on an 'Early Release' schedule!

After much (TONS) of deliberation, we have decided that it is no longer feasable for us to offer an 'Early Release' shipment to our subscribers. We feel that the incredible amount of time it takes to complete two ship dates per month would be better spent  in collaborating on kits, updating the website, creating tutorials, and just making Swirlydoos an even better place than it already is! We've put this decision off as long as we could, but the new schedule (see below) must go into effect beginning with our next kit (July).

Thank you to everyone for being understanding about this tough decision, and for allowing us to make Swirlydoos an even better place to call home!

USA Subscribers:

15th of the month  - Invoices will be sent to subscribers

15th of the month  - Auto-bill subscribers will be billed

20th of the month  - All invoice payments are due

21st of the month  - Accounts not paid will be canceled

1-3rd of the month – All kits will ship

Inteational Subscribers:

by the 20th of the month – Inteational subscribers will be invoiced

by the 20th of the month – Inteational Auto-bill subscribers will be billed

25th of the month – All inteational invoice payments are due

26th of the month – Accounts not paid will be canceled

1-3rd of the month – Inteational kits will ship 

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

thanks for letting us know Krissy

Snagg1
          Send PM

Thanks for the update Krissy. Hope the changes will make it a bit easier on you!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I've tried to imagine the amount of work this must be for you. I hope this will free up some of your time. Thanks for letting us know.
            [img:width=99&height=43]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1307787546_13_FT98116_big-hug.gif[/img]

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

This is certainly an understandable solution to what must have been a growing problem given that Swirlydoos is on the move and growing daily!! We ER gals will adjust with no problems I am sure!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Sounds like a wise decision to me. (I'm always months behind working on my kits anyway! LOL)

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Great business decision….more time to get other swirly stuff together!!!!

Thanks for the info, Krissy! Sounds like a good decision!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thanks for the update. I can totally understand!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Ditto to what they said, Krissy !heart

Cool with me too.. As long as I keep getting my swirly goodness it's all good!!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

No worries Krissy! If this helps you make Swirlydoos better than it already is….it's all good!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I totally understand. As long as all the swirly goodies keep coming – I'm happy. Thanks for letting us know.

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

I totally understand. As long as all the swirly goodies keep coming – I'm happy. Thanks for letting us know.

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

No big deal! We love you and support whatever decision you make! You are an incredible business woman!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.