Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Ingbeld's tools

This topic contains 45 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I just have to say that I LOVE Ingveld's inkpads!!! They are so easy to hold and they aren't falling apart like another brand we all use. And that rasper, well I love it, my pool little distrezz-it-all is gathering dust. You know how it is, new kid on the block. Don't fret, my dear distrezz, I'll be back to you!!

AND Oh big score!!! I needed something to mix my molding paste on with color so I asked dh if he had something – cause the man collects junk and has a garage full of it, oh he's full of it too, but that's another story, LOL!! (The gals can vouch for his garage junk collection!) Anyway, he says I have a piece of acrylic, ooooo score big time!! So now he is cutting me some acrylic pads to use for mounting my stamps in diff. sizes!! Love it, I think I must have paid nearly $10 for the 6×6 acrylic piece I have. Geez, I hope I didn't pay that much, well whatever, it cost too much and this whole time there's a 1' x 2' piece of acrylic in the garage. I should always ask dh before buying something like that!!

…I know…it doesn't take much to excite me….

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Doesn't take much to excite me either, Maggi! Love your new avi! Everytime you post a new avi, you are 15 years younger!!! Would you please post a new one for me???

I love the new rasper too. I really like the little blade thingy on the side to use to distress my edges. (Wonder if it would shave off fat???)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It's the spoos Debbie, they make me look younger, LOL!! Yep, that little blade thingy is what I really love too. Did you pull the end off and use that little scratchy thing? That's really a cool tool too, makes a fun little scratchy frame on a photo.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Love my tools too!

It's the spoos Debbie, they make me look younger, LOL!! Yep, that little blade thingy is what I really love too. Did you pull the end off and use that little scratchy thing? That's really a cool tool too, makes a fun little scratchy frame on a photo.

Going out right now to get me some spoos too! (you are talking about the beautiful poodles, aren't you?) Cavies and Poms haven't made me look one year younger! Daed dogs!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I totally love the ink pads also!!!

I hated when I would use the cateyes and the little sponges would fall off and smear on my paper!!!!!!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Do you know that I haven't tried the rasper yet? Crap! But, I have used the exacto knife. I like the way it sits in my hand, but I hate the cap. I wish you could put it on the other end of the knife while you use it cuz I set it on my desk and end up loosing it all the time. And, if you don't put the cap on exactly straight, you end up stabbing the inside of the cap. One of these days I am going to end up breaking off the tip.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I hear ya about the cap!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Haven't tried the knife yet…thanks for the waing

Same complaint about the knife…so I just took it off and put it away! End of problem!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I just am not good with knives so I wasn't all that excited about the knife but it does hold nicely, but yeah, the knife cap is a little bit of a pain, but I never kept a cap on my xacto knife so Debbie has the right solution.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Do you know that I haven't tried the rasper yet? Crap! But, I have used the exacto knife. I like the way it sits in my hand, but I hate the cap. I wish you could put it on the other end of the knife while you use it cuz I set it on my desk and end up loosing it all the time. And, if you don't put the cap on exactly straight, you end up stabbing the inside of the cap. One of these days I am going to end up breaking off the tip.

You know what? (No, you don't, that's why I am going to tell you.) I haven't done this yet with the new knife, but I ALWAYS lost the clear cap to the old one I have, so I used alcohol ink on it so I could find it in my mess. As for the cap stabbing, I would use a Sharpie to make a line to mark which way it goes. I plan to do that when I unpack my crap.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I'm so jealous! I took too long making up my mind that I needed that tech kit and didn't get it. I'm hoping enough people went on the waiting list that Krissy will bring in more. My LSS told me they didn't order the distresser because it was too much money. WTH – dies sell for between $25 – $30 per set, what's $15 for a tool? Haven't had much luck finding them online but hoping that will change as Prima's shipping gets back to normal after the typhoon.

I'm really liken them tools too Maggie. They are way better than I thought they would be. Haven't used the inks yet, but ink isn't safe from me for very long.. Can't wait to see the beautiful pages you make with your new tools. They are always awesome!

Oh and love your new AVI with your beautiful babies posing with ya..

So far, I am loving my Ingvild tools! Really lovin' the ink!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.