Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Ingvild Bolme-Rosemount-IL

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello:

I am going to this workshop being held July 22/11 Is there a thread here on Swirlydoos, to meet the ladies or anyone else going, can post here. Really looking forward to this fun filled day.
    ava

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi, Ava. We have a thread for that in the Subscriber's Chat called CHA SUMMER 'with a TWIST' *Grinz*!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Have a great time AVA

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Ava, have a great time at the class and remember that there are a lot of ladies here who seriously envy you!!!!

Rae, and ladies, thanks for your comments. Now, someone has to give me key stroke by key stroke to find this thread that rae mentions. I have been wandering the hallways at this university and i can not find the other students……..lololo ( i feel like i am attending a new school and can't find my classroom, and the teacher has already started the class\0 help anyone …anyone??

ava

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

LOL Ava, I think I can help you. Go to Forums, look all the way to the bottom of the page where it says Subscribers' Private Forum, click on that. Then go to Subscribers' Chat and then to CHA Summer with a twist, Grinz and you will find the rest of the class. Have a great time, wish I could be there!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.