This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQNUkaBNSRY

BRILLIANT! i wish i came up with that!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Shell, how cool is that!!!! Thanks for the link!!!

great tut…TFS, Shell

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wow. I think my mind is numb. That's amazing. Why don't I ever think of stuff like that? Seems SO stinking obvious, doesn't it? Gads. I feel like an idiot.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Very cool!!! Thanks for sharing, Shell!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That is so cool! Now I HAVE to have that dress form die and I don't even own a sissix machine! I mean, I know you don't have to do that particular die but I totally want to now.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Marion is so good!!!

ohhhhh! Love that technique. How easy and pretty!

Wow. I think my mind is numb. That's amazing. Why don't I ever think of stuff like that? Seems SO stinking obvious, doesn't it? Gads. I feel like an idiot.

Ditto!!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Marion is so good!!!

Ditto!!!!!

dang it! more stuff I wanna spend $$$ on!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I loved this tut! TFS

my LSS had Sizzix dies on 30% off, so i got the die today ;D ;D ;D

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Shell you BRAT!!! SOOOOOOOO Jealous!!! ;D

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Dang….love it….now I gotta get the die!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.