Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Irene

This topic contains 102 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Kathi, LisaG, how bad a storm did you get?
      Maggi, please keep us posted!!!!!
      LisaN, what are they predicting for you?
      (Meg's under tropical storm waing; I don't know WHAT to expect, depends on when and where she decides to land.)

Been thinking of all of you all moing. Stay safe!
      I got amused this moing when the guy on TV was saying that you all needed to run up into your attics and run a glue line along the rafters and roof line today. Oh, sure! You all have the time to crawl around up there like a bunch of squirrels with an industrial glue gun to keep your roof from flying off!!! Guess I should do that for toado season???

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

My area of Florida hardly felt Irene some wind and rain but not much. We had a far worse storm come through last Monday that wasn't even connected to Irene!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Everyone along the east coast stay safe

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Been thinking of all of you all moing. Stay safe!
            I got amused this moing when the guy on TV was saying that you all needed to run up into your attics and run a glue line along the rafters and roof line today. Oh, sure! You all have the time to crawl around up there like a bunch of squirrels with an industrial glue gun to keep your roof from flying off!!! Guess I should do that for toado season???

Debbie, where on earth did you hear that nonsense? *Shaking head*. Oh, lord, now there's gonna be a run on glue 🙁 (

Please stay safe, everyone!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Thinking of you all and hoping Irene passes you by.

Nothing but blue blue skies and a WONDERFUL breeze!!! Love when the hurricane is near but not that near, Cause it pulls all the moisture out!! I feel for the coast line as they will get it hard!

Stay safe everyone!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow!! Mother nature sure is in a fury!! Stay safe ladies!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Ditto Stay safe.

Irene's a b!tch.

stay safe ladies 8)

Stay Safe!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

We have secured the outdoor fuiture and will bring in plants tonight. We will get 30-60 mph winds and alot of rain, otherwise, all should be well. My brother has a cottage at Atlantic Beach so he may be in trouble. Dick is on standby to go help once the storm passes. Sure hope the power doesn't go out! Everyone on the coast stay safe!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Be safe!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.