Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Irresistible **SKETCH CHALLENGE**WINNER!!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    And the winner is
    ***Joyce***
    For her beautiful Tiffany inspired layout
    ***Do Over***
    Congrats Joyce!!!

Joyce is new to Swirlydoos and this is her very first attempt into entering any scrapbook layout contest. She had not planned on (1) hand stitching, (2) ink resisting, (3) free hand scroll swirly work, and (4) making her own flowers when she received her first kit this month. But with all of the members and DT inspiring her to bring her game on and join the club, she dove in and created this beauty in no time!!
    Check out the colors and that beautiful Dusty Attic piece…Does it not remind you of something you would find at Tiffany's??? Exquisite, just Exquisite!!

[img:width=600&height=576]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1291473482_55_FT0_do_over_3_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Awesome!! This is really a gorgeous LO, congrats Joyce and so deserved!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

CONGRATS! Joyce….that layout is absolutely stunning!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

WTG – amazing LO!!

Congratulations, Joyce! This is a beautiful LO! Love how your resist paper tued out!

Congratulations Joyce! This LO is beautiful!

Gorgeous Layout!!! Congrats!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

congrats Joyce …very very beautiful layout 🙂

Congrats, Joyce!! Your layout is truly stunning!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Congrats, Joyce, amazing l/o!

OMGosh! I am truly honored. My heart jumped in my throat as I read my name as the Challenge winner. I was without speech in my excitement. I haven't won anything in a long time and for just a moment, I felt like a little kid touched by magic. Thank you all so much for your words of inspiration, encouragement and most of all for the Gallery that motivated me.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Congrats Joyce on a well deserved win. Great layout.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Congrats, Joyce!

Congrats!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Congrats Joyce!!! Gorgeous page!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.