Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Is it just me?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I can only get to the site from the blog. There are no buttons down either side of the forums and the home page is missing completely – just a blank, white page. It's been like this for 2 days now. Is it just me?

Snagg1
        Send PM

I think it is just you. 🙁 I got on just fine this moing. However, this is also my home page so my browser just opens up to the forums.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Leslie, I think itis just you. I got on just find

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Leslie, what browser are you using? (I'm not having any problems, either.)

Snagg1
              Send PM

OK I think you are good to go – had a corrupted user profile in the DB

Snagg1
                Send PM

tsk tsk! That Leslie…..we knew she was corrupt. *shaking head* LMAO!!!! j/k

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Hehe. If you could crawl inside my head – you would totally believe that, lol.

lol!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

hehehe

I'm having the same problem…. I can delete all the cookies, including passwords, and at that point I can see all the buttons and options. Once I log in either on the home page or in the forum, I cannot log out and I have no sidebar information at all. When I go to the home page, all it says is no news at this time. Can someone help me with this? I would log out each time, but I can't even do that w/o clearing all the cookies!! I'm using IE 8 or 9…. not sure which one is installed on the work PC. I have the same problem at work and at home.

Monica

No Leslie… It isn't just you….. I have the same. and it is very anoying.
                    I tried asking Herman… but maybe he is busy thinking this over.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I think it ended up being a corrupt user file or something like that. You should both email Krissy as she was able to fix it right up.

Good luck!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I've sent message to Herman to see if we can get this figured out!

I can't see anything either when I go to the homepage, it says no news at this time, check back later?!?!?!?!?!? I thought it was just me since I just joined today?!?!?!?

oh, and I would like to add to this list too that not All New Post, are Red Dotted!!
                        SO it is hard to see, where there are new replies.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.