Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support issues with posting replies

This topic contains 78 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Has anyone else had the problem where you type a response and when you hit reply it takes you out to the home page??? Then when you go back there is nothing there so your retype everything and when you git reply BOTH of your responses show up??????

I've hit reply then had it take me to the home page. But, never went back to see if my reply posted. Just assumed it did and went on to the next thread.

It just loops back to the page for me, it doesn't post twice though!

I have had that happen a couple of times…

Like just now when I posted that reply…

Snagg1
        Send PM

Phew! I was beginning to think it was just me

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I've hit reply then had it take me to the home page. But, never went back to see if my reply posted. Just assumed it did and went on to the next thread.

ditto

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

It used to happen to me once in a while on the old board, too, and has been doing it slightly more often now, but my messages seem to be posted the first time.

Snagg1
              Send PM

I think it is just me. When it shoots me out to the home page I use the back button so it brings me back to my reply page and it looks like it hasn't posted. Soooooo, I hit reply again and then it takes me back to the discussion and there I am….double vision LOL

Thanks ladies

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

It just happened to me too. Strange, huh?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

It happens to me once in a while

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

It happens to me once in a while but I don't hit the back button – I click on the forums tab to take me back and it usually posts my reply the first time.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

yup me X3

but the posts always seem to be there on the latest forum post box on the left!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

hmmmm this has NEVER happened to me?

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Krissy that's because the forums wouldn't dare misbehave on you after all the trouble they have already caused!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.