Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff It is raining in West Texas….

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Thank you Lord!! It's been dry, dry, dry. It's so nice to hear the thunder and smell the freshness of rain once again. We are a thankful people tonight.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

awwww good good 🙂

Debbie send some of it our way Florida is still in need!!!

Debbie send some of it our way Florida is still in need!!!

I'm so sorry….we didn't get enough to send. The ground doesn't even look wet this moing, but I loved hearing the thunder and appreciate what little we got.
      Texas is having range fires. I can't ever remember fires this bad before. However, once our lake bued!!! Now, that's dry!!

Wow Debbie, I cannot even imagine about both the fires and the dryness.

I hope the fires are contained soon

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Well, maybe what west Texas doesn't use can find its way to central Oklahoma. We need it just as bad. My pasture grass is already crunchy and it's only mid April. :-(

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I guess I spoke too soon. We have a huge fire buing about 8 miles out of town. The smoke looks like big rain clouds from my house…..but it's not rain.

I don't think it's heading for town….I hope!

The range fires are all to the West of town and they have been blazing all afteoon long. I'm thinking about the poor little creatures that will be caught in the fires. It looks like there are several fires buing now.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Oh, Debbie, how horrible!!!! Hoping that they're contained soon!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

yes I read about them today…so bad awwwwwwww

Terrible..Debbie stay safe!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I was thinking about you last night in reference to the fires. Stay safe, Debbie!

Snagg1
                Send PM

We got a few sprinkles in Waco, but it is dry as August. Everyone that needs rain be specific when you pray. EX: Lord I need rain now and on my land. If you just pray for rain – it will rain somewhere some time. Maybe not where you are.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.