Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff It seems that….

This topic contains 48 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

there is no halloween sprit here, so i decided to see who is up for a little fun. I have been in the halloween sprit for a little while now and with halloween coming in about another week, I thought it would be fun to see if anyone was up for a challenge. An off the page challenge!!!! It's just for kicks and giggles and no rak to win…. so it can be anything that your evil little mind can create with the halloween theme, but no cards and no lo's….
      So who is up for a little fun??????

Here's a little coffin that I picked up at the local scrap store for 99 cents and the skelton came 4 to a pack for 1.00 at the dollar store. So i painted my coffin and used an ink pad to rub over it. I lined my coffin with paper and used some gauze. flowers that we have gotten with the kits and made the pumpkins with clay. I bought the picture and the medicine label, they are probably the most expensive things on the coffin…

coffen006fi.jpg

coffenfi.jpg

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Oh, Debbie, how cool is this!!!!!
        Let me see what I can come up with…

way COOL!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Debbie..that is way cool!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Debbie, that's awesome!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

How awesome, Debbie! I actually have a couple of Halloween layouts on my list. Just have other stuff to do right now. Last year, the kids went has devils and one grim reaper, so I've got some good pics. But, this year, the kids are going as Mario, Luigi, and Princess peach- no good for a Halloween layout! 🙂

Fantastic, Debbie! Last year I did a Halloween shadow box, but I don't think I will be doing anything Halloween this year!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I typically don't do Halloween .

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

How awesome, Debbie! I actually have a couple of Halloween layouts on my list. Just have other stuff to do right now. Last year, the kids went has devils and one grim reaper, so I've got some good pics. But, this year, the kids are going as Mario, Luigi, and Princess peach- no good for a Halloween layout! 🙂

Yeah, Sophia's going as a cat. Carla found the costume at Cracker Barrel of all places. She told me that the costumes at the local party store disgusted her: slutty get-ups for toddlers, can you believe it?
                  Anyway, she'll be a cat all black and gold.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Debbie that is so cool! I'll have to go check out the local dollar store and see what I can find to play with.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Debbie that's a cool off the page project for halloween! Im not big on scrapping and creating for Halloween. But I did create a halloween configuration box for my lss dt assignment since I was given unmatchable Halloween papers. I will try to post the pics tomorrow.

What a cool project Debbie!!!!!

I love this Debbie!!!! i'm so going to join the challenge! i've been on a halloween kick lately!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Thanks Ladies!!!! Been having fun with halloween this year, love all the pretty colors….

Very cool Debbie. You might surprise yourselfs ladies…I had to do a couple of Halloween projects for DT projects last year and I too, didn't think I did Halloween. Tus out they were some of my favorite ones…go figure. I did a configuration box, I altered a witches hat and did a mini album. All were really alot of fun. I actually brought them out of storage for decorating this year. I will try and post pictures later.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.