Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff It's all LisaG's fault!

This topic contains 47 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

I'm attending the Seattle CKC convention in November and when skimming thorough the class listings I noticed some flower images that looked very familiar… like I'd seen them somewhere recently… and realized that those classes are from Heartfelt Creations! I signed up for three of the classes offered…. and it's all Lisa's fault that I even recognized those gorgeous blooms as I keep seeing them on her projects! And the coolest part? I get a stamp set with each class! I'm just hoping someone will be selling some of the coordinating dies at convention, as they won't have a booth themselves.

So… really, Lisa… I meant THANK YOU! 🙂

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

What's the CKC convention? I'm in Vancouver, BC so might have to look into it.

It's the Creating Keepsakes Convention. And it's technically in Bellevue, not Seattle, but I'm guessing they figure everyone recognizes Seattle! Go here: http://www.scrapandpapercoer.com/events/ckc/seattle/index.html to check it out. Sign-ups run through the end of October.

Monica

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I'll check it out, thanks!

oooooooooo i wanna goooooooooo!

I'm hoping to go. Went last year and had a blast. I usually just go for the shopping though ;D

We'll have to try to meet up somewhere! I have a couple scrappy friends that i will be meeting at different times on different days, but would like to meet Swirly girlies in person too.

I'll be arriving Thursday afteoon…. have a hotel reserved for Thursday night and Friday night. I've got classes at 8:30am both Friday and Saturday, an 11:30 class Friday and two back-to-back classes 4-ish to 6-ish on Friday.

I haven't had an lss to take classes at in along time, so I'm spoiling myself by signing up for several.

Yay!!!!! Glad to be of the enabling kind!!!! You are so very welcome!

I went to the one in Houston and it was great. They offered a Prima workshop that was out of this world…tons of product and beautiful lo's…attend if you can! It was what jumpstarted my engine to get out of my pity party and start scrapping again! Have fun!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

it sounds awesome…have fun!!

If I get to go this year it will be on Saturday but I'd love to meet up with girls from the site. That would be so cool! I know I haven't been posting much lately but I still visit and lurk!! ;D

Lisa…. do you have any idea how much I spent at the Heartfelt Creations booth?? It's a good thing DH doesn't see my cc bill!! The three classes I took were fabulous and I can't wait to have some time to play with all my new goodies… maybe after Thanksgiving…

And this isn't even all that I bought… just what I'd snapped a quick pic of so I wouldn't duplicate my purchases when I went back later!
          IMG_20111111_143550.jpg
          IMG_20111111_143540.jpg
          IMG_20111111_143525.jpg
          IMG_20111111_143641.jpg

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Looks like you had a good time….hehe

I had a blast! And there were some killer deals as this is the last show of the year and vendors didn't want to take all that inventory back home.

Monica!!! Wow!! Great choices!! Have fun playing! Love the poinsettia die and stamp!! Glad you had a great time!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.